Terms and Conditions
By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions laid out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
- The content of this website are protected by copyright under international law. This website is the sole property of the M J Forster Gallery ltd. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including without limitation any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to M J Forster Gallery ltd. You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that the M J Forster Gallery Limited’s copyright notice is preserved at all times. You may also give copies to colleagues for their personal use on terms that the M J Forster Gallery Limited is acknowledged as the source, the text is not altered in any way and the attention of the recipients is drawn to this warning.
- All other use and copying of any of the contents of this site is prohibited. Copying from Websites of third parties is subject to any requirements applicable to those sites. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website. The M J Forster Gallery Limited’s copyright notice must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site. Überpainting is a trade mark attributable to the directors of The M J Forster Gallery Limited. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner.
- Whilst the directors of the M J Forster Gallery Limited have taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, no warranties expressed or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the website. In particular, the directors of the M J Forster Gallery Limited accept no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with M J Forster if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
- The directors of the M J Forster Gallery Limited does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained in this Website.Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. The directors of the M J Forster Gallery Limited cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.This Website may include hyperlinks to Websites operated by other parties. M J Forster Gallery Limited is not responsible for examining or evaluating them and their inclusion does not imply endorsement of their content. M J Forster Gallery Limited is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites that link to this Website or which are linked from it.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. The directors of M J Forster Gallery Limited make no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- M J Forster Gallery is a private limited company (company registration number: 7011432). Documents may be served on the directors of M J Forster Gallery at its registered address: 3 St Mary’s Chare, Hexham, Northumberland NE46 1NQ